Many busty women find it extremely difficult to shop, look fantastic, and feel comfortable when dressing the way they want to. This is quite normal, in fact, and can be easily changed with just a few different techniques to really help you achieve your look. So many girls that would not consider themselves “slim” are starting to be able to get certain styles, without having to spend hours inside a store. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you can look great in your own fashionable way.
Stop Dressing To Your Figure
The best thing women can do is not try to hide that fact that she has curves. You should embrace this, and use this attribute to stand out. Bright colors that coordinate aren’t necessarily a distraction, but a fashion that you can work with to bring out the look you truly want to convey. Remember, that it’s all about creating your own style. Take advantage of this and dress in what you want, not what doesn’t fit.
Stripes are a great way to either conceal or show curves in a very comfortable and fashionable way. Anything from a nice blouse, dress, or skirt will be fine as long as you don’t buy them too loose or too tight. Wear commanding colors such as black or dark blue with white stripes always. This can easily be turned into nice evening attire or even exceptional office wear. Bold colors bring out your features and define them in a very sexy and classy way.
Skirts and Shirts
The most important part of busty women’s clothing happens to be how you wear your attire. There are many different key attributes that can give yourself a truly defined comfort that you’ve never had before.
- Slimming Skirts – Many women are starting to go with skirts because they can be worn over the belly. This is a great idea because you can hide the least sexy features. Pencil skirts are well known for bringing out the best of curves, while also slimming down the stomach drastically. These particular skirts also provide an essential smooth detail that can be quite noticeable to you and the others around you.
- Shirts That Work – When it comes to wearing the right shirt on a certain day, remember this: your clothing in general needs to be so that it isn’t tight, but also not so loose that it’s sagging like previously mentioned. Wearing different color tanks underneath not only defines the colors of your outfit, but also slims down your overall figure, if worn correctly. Try to wear shirts that colors truly bring out your skin tone as well.
Wearing Clothes That Are Comfortable
Overall, just imagine exactly what you are looking for in a style and just go with it. Don’t try to wear clothes that you think will not look good on your figure type. You should feel like you are able to wear the clothes and certain looks you without any worries as long as you feel comfortable in your own clothing.
Janet Matthews is a leading expert on clothing for women who are a little above average in weight, and devotes herself into companies like plussizepleasures.com to ensure that women are comfortable in their own clothing.
Posted in Plus size
Tagged as: Busty Women
As we enter a brand new year we tend to clear out the old to make way for the new. This is commonly done with regards to many aspects of our lives such as, decorating, buying a new car, changing jobs and moving house are to name but a few. We as busy women tend to forget all about subtle changes to our own lives that can make such a great difference to our confidence in our work lives and indeed our love lives. How many of us tend to wear the same faded underwear year after year, neglecting the need for us to wear luxury next to our skin, only considering external appearances?
Why not make it a New Year’s resolution to cast away the grey and faded underwear in your drawer and make way for the luxury of Wolbar Lingerie. You will be surprised how the beautiful fabric, construction and design can instantly make you feel special, confident and attractive. Wolbar Lingerie specialises in developing the most exquisite thongs and knickers in sophisticated designs that will succeed in providing the luxury you deserve.
Vive la Revolution!
We have the French Revolution to thank for the introduction to knickers, until then women wore heavy skirts and petticoats and didn’t need to cover their lower regions until the style of clothes became more sheer and closer fitting. Ladies’ knickers have evolved over time to look like the panties we are familiar with today. In fact it would seem that the style of clothes and the relaxation of how much skin is allowed to be seen in modern women have reduced underwear from being large knickerbockers to thongs that are simply lacy additions to ladies’ bottoms. Fortunately for ladies every where Wolbar Lingerie has a style and fit to suit everyone.
The Wolbar Lingerie range is so varied that you can have luxury underwear for all occasions. Want to spice up your love life in a tasteful and sophisticated way you can wear an additional garter to give you a look akin to a French maid, which is quite fitting considering the origin of knickers in the first place. If you feel that you need to have a little more support – then don’t despair , Wolbar Lingerie has thought of you by providing a beautiful delicate support pant that will enhance your silhouette under your special dresses. Don’t forget classical lace ranges or indeed if you really want to change your underwear drawer – how about a frivolous thong or G-string that will certainly send your sloppy grey knickers running for cover.
When it comes to lingerie, everyone deserves to treat themselves to a little decadence. Your body will thank you for choosing the highest quality fabrics and fibres. Whatever you preferences and underwear needs– you will be delighted when you look at the Wolbar lingerie range because you will definitely feel the difference when you wear luxury next to your skin.
Sian Hamer is an author with a passion for luxury underwear. She loves the feel of high quality fabrics against her skin and loves the fine designs of Wolbar Lingerie
Posted in knickers, lingerie
Tagged as: Wolbar
We often see these tall girls on the streets, gushing away in style in billowing harem pants and wonder if harem trousers are only meant for models. Well girls, come out of your reveries! If accessorized the right way, these trousers can look sophisticated and chic on any woman.
However, most women find themselves clueless when it comes to picking tops, jewelry or shoes for these pants. The reason is that these pants have a very non-structured design, which is difficult to incorporate into one outfit. Hence, even if we find the perfect harem pant that fits us, we are at sea when it comes to dressing up these pants with the right top or belt. Here are some tips that will help you in your endeavor to dress up in harem pants.
- Accentuate the waist: The whole purpose of harem pants is to accentuate the waist and make it look slimmer. Wear tops that are short with thin belts around the waist to enhance this look. Strapless or noodle strap tops look very good with these trousers. You could also opt for short cropped jackets to go with this look. Long jackets do not look good with these pants, though you could try long shrugs or cardigans.
- Wear strappy sandals or heels: The effect of the harem pants is best realized if you wear strappy heels or gladiator sandals. Steer clear from slippers or simple flats. Higher the heels, better the look, but if you are not comfortable with heels, embellished sandals are also an option.
- Long tops and tunics are a no-no: The drape around the hips and knees in harem trousers with voluminous flaps gives the illusion of a well-rounded figure and a thin waist. Long tops or kurtas tend to take away this effect and hence must be avoided. Short or a little midriff baring tube top is a fantastic option when it comes to harem pants.
- Chunky, eye-catching jewelry: Accessorize these trousers with big and chunky jewelry like large bracelets, oxidized neckpieces or silver strings. You can also wear a shimmering belly-dancing belt for an Arabian look. Chokers and animal design jewelry is a very popular accessory that people wear with these pants.
- The right fabric: The effect of harem pants is best understood if they are crafted from flowing fabrics. Hence, the best fabrics to opt for are cotton, jersey and silk. The fabric cannot be too stiff, like starched cotton or too thin like chiffon. For the perfect drape choose a fabric that drapes elegantly and effortlessly. Cotton harem pants are elegant, drape nicely and can be aptly accessorized.
When buying the pants, all women should experiment with the accessories and tops that best suit their body type. It is difficult to get it right at first. With harem trousers, you have to take part in a lot of trial and error before you get the right harems, the right jewelry and the perfect top to go with it.
Vartika is a fashion designer at online shopping portal Rajrang. She loves writing about women clothing, accessories and home decor products.
Posted in Fashion
Tagged as: harem pants